Welcome to Pling World

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Updates!

Hi yeah!!
Been busy after my weekend..Suppose to go watch 881 wif Sally & jayne on Monday but sakae called to collect cheque,no choice coz mandy will pass to office if i don collect..WT!!
Tues & Wed class makes me headache coz no time for me to rest!!Slept late night..somemore nv revise my work..EI...Help me!!
For what i have told you abt my past days,Did u realise i didnt mention my gym??Yesh!!I didnt go..Argh!!I'm going crazy...I love my treadmill & TV!!
Don worry,i be going tonight,shuyu going along as well..
I be taking half day off 2ml to hit my gym..Workout..told shuyu abt it n i believe she thinks that i'm weird..HaaaY do i have to take leave to go gym...lol!!
As above,i didnt go many days,2ml having gathering to celebrate min & dah birthday...meeting @ 7pm..which i cant make it at all...Dont feel like working..So y nt give myself a break & workout 2ml noon..CFM chop,gym on weekdays noon nt many ppl ard~Take my own sweet time yeah...
Will be packed this weekend..Having class on sat from 130-6pm..WT..Coz 2 session of tutorial!Nvm..my bunch of friends R fun men!!!they r humourus...easy going!!I gonna have fun wif them...afterwhich,gt to go Chalet for eric's birthday...
Sun have to go k session wif RSH collegues..evening might be meeting him..Whoohoo..Seems like i didnt get a look @ my books...Have to hit gym both wkd mornings!!!Yawnz...Gonna take a nap during my lunch break..Bye~~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home