Welcome to Pling World

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Velvet Dragon~~

Finally went to Velvet Dragon..I frequent Momo but ever since the new one replace,i yet been there..MoMo is a place where i have lots of memories..be it be happy moments or sadness~
In office, was asking my dear hw's the guys??whether they are going??I'm nt down to Zouk!!Partly it's Mambo & the other reason...Some of my dear frenz do kw...
My 378 dear skip claz half way & went home..Haaa~I cant la..Coz first lecture somemore..Must have a gd Image..Somemore that module is "Economics of Industry".Liew..I dont kw wad it's abt..alot researches needs to be done...

Zoom hm immediately after Claz together with my new MDIS classmate who happen to stay @ Yishun named Titania..Lol..wad a nice name~150 & Michelle suppose to come along with us..But with reasons they gave,we cant do anything ~But there's stil me & my 378 dear~~heex..Cool Gal...



Love U yeah!~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home