Welcome to Pling World

Friday, August 10, 2007

National day Shopping..Shop SHop

Almost everyone is watching NDP07 either at hm or elsewhere..
But me & shuyu went shopping instead..Plan to go gym the night before but both of us slept till 2+ then woke up..Decided to go Shopping onli..
I'm nt heading to Bugis coz it sucks (refer to my previous post) but i went to Orchard!!Heex..
Far east i thought would be a betta choice & it turn out true..but quite afew shops were nt open,guess shd be declaring their own PH ba..Whaaaa...Ate my onli meal yesterday & that's Ajisen!!Fav!!
Anyway we shop till 10+ & i spent more than $120 while shuyu ard $100 yesterday..Argh!!I'm suppose to earn $$ on holidays but nw it turn out to be losing..Had fun shopping thought spent alot..Haaa~Saw ah Koh also with her new bf..hahaha..
Met 378 dear after shopping @ mac eat her dinner..Sleepy pig woke up @ 5+...wad the..Anyway,though it was onli her eating but enjoy talking to her..at least U told me things..Glad..haaa..But still,dont think abt wad happen btw your..shd be glad that he's exists in the first place. ; )
All thanks to Iced-Green tea that 378 treated me..I cant get to slp last night!!Argh..No one to talk to except this friend..Haaa.No revealing~But he fallen asleep..Liew!!I onli get to slp ard 430AM!!i probably dozing off in the mid-noon..
MDIS classmates having gathering @ marina eating steamboat but i promise to go gym le..Anyway for my own workout..Other time perhaps!!Cya Fishy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home