Welcome to Pling World

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Chiong~

EVeryone is scare of JB...but hmmm,i can understand & it's alright...will go wif Koh next weekend coz she already have facial appointment.
I wanna go JB shop shop coz it's M'sia Sale is now on...

My 378dear msg me lts eveing.She can realli sleep sia..cant blame,she hardly get slp on weekdays..She say cfmed night go club...well well,Yeah~Club!!Went to CWp PINC do Mani & Pedicure wif her yeah~Cool..Feel so taitai..lolx.But the service nt that fantastic.I dislike a gal there coz she's to VAIN!!!
Love my nail colour as it reflects my character!

Complete my nails @7+ then her bf say go AMK S11eat b4 headin to Zouk.
Whoohoo..went hm touch-up..meet them @9pm sia..AMK's western food make us waited a long time & we cancelled the orders!!Sianz.

Took Cab down..Pervert also went down there too..he said go MOS but i go zouk so went there..Dotzz.SOk de!!Haaa.I didnt talk to him much coz e's alwayz a lamer..Oh ya!!378 dear,he's also Caoge's friend..Whaaaaaaa

As usual,think ard more than 10ppl were there,the guys open bottle..I didnt drink much neither.Coz more of beer..I dislike the Burp!Tequila Shot is best as usual!!The smokings area is damn funni..We opened the exit & see all ppl's face looking @ U..Kinda of like convict..whaha..
If someone whom u dont wish to see,appear @ there is like WTH..a small area!

Saw Reagan there too..needless to say,he's forever a chiongster.dance till 4+ then we end our session.Leg numb le..There's tis one guy in the grp is veri funni,having that look @ me..believe tha he's wans to dance wif me(having fun together)but i kept distant him..wahaha
Hack care!WOnderful night just that 378dear sa someone whom she dont wish to see..Anyway gal,Cheer up!!!it's past & ur dear is drunk...Dont think too much coz it makes u Crazy onli...: )

Woke up @ 11 this morning w/o Shuyu's morning call..whahaa..Fantastic but leg feels so pain..Going fitness ltr..Dancing~Whoohoo..Tell ur more abt the clas ltr on..Going off to bath~Bye!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home