Welcome to Pling World

Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy & nervous Sunday~

As usual,yest head down to gym with Alex under my guestlist..
He can realli run @ the speed on 11.5 sia..whaha..He sweat alot..but he's kinda lazy & tired..
I guess next round i shd go for the Bodyattck..It seems to be fun..attack all parts of ur Body..
Had a light meal @ sakae..
Head down to Vivocity to meet him..& no idea which movie to catch..I then refer him "SECRET"...
Well,seriously i dont mind watching 2nd round yeah..Coz it's nice..
He have no objection & we catch that movie @ 710pm & its damn first row...Haaa..
Walked ard the mall & though i went to Vivo frequently, i yet to head to the top level..Finally went up there with my friend & indeed,it's freak beautiful!Wow...Too bad,didnt bring my Cam along...Haaaaa
Got to understand more of SECRET..haaa..head to AMK to eat after movie..heading hm & it's Drizzling..
Ass Sis instead of bringing umbrella to fetch me,she rather watch TV @ hm...Argh!!
Overslept this morning..Yawn..A man tried to fight with me over a seat in MRT...lol..Not a fight la..Nt GENTLEMAN!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home