Welcome to Pling World

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Fitness First

Fitness First here i m~Whoohoo..
Went wif shuyu to sign up..
Below is the breakdown of amount that i got to pay upfront upon signing up..
Joining Fee:$300
Admin Fee:$88
Home Pass: $138

okie..Totalled $526..liew...ex right??somemore after which i every mth have to pay $138..

Well,I gt discount or shd i say privilages??Not me la..
Hmm,I'm a student n i got $20 discount off my home pass & it happened that shuyu's co (The Legend)does have relationship with Fitness first..& hw much %??The Joining fee onli requires $29..Whahah..

Here's revised amount:
Joining Fee: $29
Admin Fee:$88
Home Pass$118

Totalled:$246.10 after GST..

Whaha..I saves alot!!!!All thanks to Shuyu...Yeah Yeah..Thanks Gal!
My home Gym would be located @ The Cathay..
I tell U...Its damn Fantastic..Thumbs up!!
Firstly,the toilet is one where i like most..They have everything,no worries of lack of mirror to look at,they have hair,body shampoo & conditioner bottle in the bathroom,they have lockerssss..i meant damn lot,they have hair dryer,cotton for makeup etc..Wow..
Secondly,their treadmill is not lack of & U can watch TV while jogging on treadmill & they do provide earpiece as well!
Thirdly,they have a pantry cornor where the drinks are on the house..They have 100+,Coke,ice-lemon tea & hot drinks as well..All is FREE
Fourth,they FOC us two personal training session with 1hr each session.
Fifth,their classes can be attended & everyone will get to see U workout coz window transparent
There's more benefit..
All of these benefit makes me tempted to join the club...
I gonna plan my timetable..I wanna have fun!!!
*To all my dear Friends..dont be alarm if Fitness First staff called U..coz i gave ur no to them.Heez!Peace..
U get free access to the cub for one day that is worth $40.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home