Welcome to Pling World

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

National Eve~

Hiya~
Walking towards MRT station & i saw a Village of Reddy!!Haaa..That's Singapore..reans?Haaa..Students are required to wear Red toPs..Guess some of the Company sent Memo to wear Red or perhaps they have celebration..

I didnt wear Red to Work but i bought out a Red Bag..Haaa..Gt Red can le la..lol~
I'm having a great mood today but auntie make me piss off..I ordered bread but she's busy & didnt heard me perhaps!!I so freak & walk off..Think she kw ba coz i frequent there..There gone my breakfast!!I will die!
Went Bugis Yest to shop..But i bought nothing..i Can say that Bugis street sucks!!Moreover,their prices increases as well..I Miss TaiWan!!!Sob..A place where i shop with no worries~

Donno if today got go Club with my 378dear & the gang..Hmmm..shall update again~I gt Clazz...End @ 10pm..I wan faint!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home