Welcome to Pling World

Thursday, February 12, 2009

3rd Year Sem 1

My 1st module was out yest,

I was all time worried for my dearie instead of myself coz i feel i will pass..
However, returning hm from class, opened my results slip, i failed..
Sadly, i need 2 more marks to pass..
Simply 38 idiot lecturer who marked my paper sucks..

Conclusion, i feel that i shd nt fail esp when my dearie pass, i suspect they marked wrongly or they missed a section..
Cham..

3rd stage we cant sit for supp paper, either remodule after graduate or exempted...
all depends on whether i have met the honour requirements which is 35%..
Currently, i scoring 38%..i have to pass all my other modules in order to b safe!!!!
guan yin please bless me...n my dearie!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home