Welcome to Pling World

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Its Poker Period

it's my fav part of the year where i get to play Black jack almost everyday..
Whahaha..

Played poker wif sis's friends yest till 130am, follwed by mj till 5am..
Shag!!

Went to watch the wedding of the year..hmmm, nt that fantastic..but ok still..
went to visit bf's god-ma at Pasir ris just nw...
Hmm, some unhappy stuff happened..
Well, bf's 2 female collegues waiting for us to pass them chingay tickets for this sat show..
The 2 gals have a movie to catch n they have like less than 20 min to rush to town from pasir ris..
Well, we are waiting for my bf's god ma to give ang bao coz she asked us to wait..
Reached carpark, one of the collegue throw $2 into my bf's car which my bf assume throw at me coz bf helped them to put coupon..
added on remarks "kaoz, make us wait for your so long" when threw the money..
My bf ji tao..angry but he tolerate, nv quarrel on the spot n drove off..

Me n my bf kept silent for awhile in the car n i asked if he's ok...
He's nt!!!!! he damn angry n called the other collegue n asked her to tell that fucking gal to return him the coupon n nt throwing money at him, her attitude sucks..

Haiz..can understand both parties feeling..no one is at fault..
Bf kept saying the gal's "qian jing xiao jie" personality..
Quite funny..

Damn cute bf...hope everything turns out well.. coz on the surface his collegues kinda don like me coz they think am controlling my bf..

Hmm, true to a certain extent...but pls...those collegues of my bf's are like early 30s female n nt attach yet, still go clubbing, always jio my bf to go..n they even harm my bf..esp the supervisor hmy bf reports to..complicated..people cannt b believed n trust easily when out working..
Sad case...

Do i feel gd in this..Is the social friends that will influence one's thinking n behaviour...
I jus want everything to b gd for my bf..at the same time change the thinking of my bf's collegue that m nt that type of person where i also want to make friends with them n happily joking like b4...

May things turn out well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home