Welcome to Pling World

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy "Niu" Year

Happy "Ox" year to all my dear friends..
Stay happy always!!

Anyway, i think am getting my results for last sem soon this 2 weeks..
Am anxious for me n my bf's result..
I doubt he's doing good.. but i just pray hard that he can pass..
May guan yin bless both of us..

Had reunion dinner last night..

Dint went to bf's place to eat.. hope the adults nv say anything bad..
basically all his aunties are asking where am i..
I have to help my mum throughout the day, my sis went for training
i cleaned up my room
Satisfaction..

New bed sheet..Bought by daddy..he's so sweet..
Bf joined my family with the dinner..
prawns was super big,bought fresh from wholesale..
abalone given by bf..n his coke nt to forget..
Oh ya, my dear min, given me Yu sheng from sakae coz gt extra..
well, we took n lao for the sake of it..
It's fun with all those words coming out from our mouth!!
Thanks min..It's gd u went back to work...Heex
Played majong after dinner..
i was damn on the rolling..
I kept winning..cant believe it, i gt pong pong, half colour and my nan feng one tai..
5 tais zi mo sia..
i won $32 in total..damn happy..first time won so much..
May luck b with me!!!!!!!!
Once strike 12am, we use our poppers and shoot along the corridor..
Ooo..we r scared at the same time, donno if police will come...
hahaha, in the end my neighbour's kid also joined..
well, they have their poppers..
Collected my online clothing from Jingting..
Hmmm, the cloth is kinda transparent..
trying to solve a way..
it's nice anyway..will wear for my CNY..
Going to visit my bf's family ltr on..hope ang baoss many many arh..
N may i huat playing pokers ltr too...
HUAT la!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home