Welcome to Pling World

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Eve...1 day to 2009!!!!!!!!

It's new year eve..there's still some christmas present at my hse which have nt been collected yet..
so please hor..if nt,become ur next yr present liao..
Anyway..
2008 was not a very good year to me..
My relationship ups n down..make me feel so hurt (all types of feelings)
Before the end of 2008, i realise there's politics in my class..
That's damn shit..
A guy whom i trusted n always there to give me advices..but he's a backstabber...
Sooner or ltr, everyone will disllike him..
hate the part where he actually wants to hurt me n my bf (could it b jealous) No idea...
Hoping that 2009 will b a greater year..
i ahve to grow more matured under the guidance of everyone esp my bf..
he's grew alot in year 2008..am happy for that...it's undescrible

Once again, it's time to make new resolution for year 2009...
My 10 resoultion...

1) I got lose more weight - 2kg?
2) In order to achieve no 1, i must hit the gym 3 times a week..
3) I must do well for my last 2 sem of my degree course (graduating in 2009)
4) I must spend wisely (credit card bill as low as possible (<50?)
5) I must save alot in order to go for my holiday trip after graduate
6) I must excel in my studies (preparation is necessary, FYP is coming)
7) I must change my current job (shd be going into retail again)
8) I must make sure my job hop gets a better salary
9) I must love my bf wholeheartedly
LASTLY
10) I must learn to love myself more!!!!!!!!!

Tonight will b going over bf's friend hse to countdown @ Pasir Ris..
Anyway, Liping is rich...Stayed in those condo inside the downtown east resorts..
Lastly,
Dearest to all, Happy New Year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home