Welcome to Pling World

Friday, January 02, 2009

01.02.09 (First day work of a New year)

Happy new Year Everyone!!!

Well,it's the first day of work today. Boss not in..which meant i cant apply my half day leave?
Oh gosh..i would like to take half day afternoon...
I gt so many clothings yet to washed, i gt to buy some hair accessories for the upcoming 2 wedding dinner.
Didnt went to my class tutorial discussion yest that is to be present on this sat class..
I was told to present since i was not there..Kaox!!!!!!
Meaning, i got to read through what they have discussed and they haven send me a copy yet..
I don want last min stuffs.
Looking forward to tomolo as it's my bf's cousin wedding, i be seeing many of his relatives meaning dresssing is impt..but i cannot outshine the bride la though i dislike her at this point of time..Whahaha..
Ok, got to check with HR hw can i apply leave..
Update on pics the next few days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home