Welcome to Pling World

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Bf's cousin wedding (Candy & Zac)

Woke up 5am in the morning to help 3 ladies to put make up as they are the sisters (cousins actually)
Am not following to AMK - Bride's hse
Am going back to my beauty slp coz i gt class in the noon...
iyo, worst still my classmates wants me to present..knn..

Wad can i say? since i never attend the discussion coz am tired to go Raffles on new year day.

went class late coz doing makeup for myself n bf is slow too..

rch class ard 3pm alrdi which am late for 2pm class..

Anyway left class at 5pm to go over holiday inn as bf haben even start rehearshing.

FYI, he's the emcee for the night..

Pics coming..

Handsome Alvin
Emcee for the night Jie mun (Chinese version) Alvin (English version)

This couple very funny, so rush..everything does in a night even the ROM..
The JP is damn naggy and help to advertise herself whoever wants to get married, find her..DUH!!

Another sweet couple of the night (That's me n my bf) Heex!

The first generation (the one on the right's bro don kw at where, mayb went off, he don have intention to go his sis wedding-siblings conflict)Haiz

THREE handsome guys (the 2nd generation) i prefer the middle one
The 3rd generation (the one on the left and middle one is damn cute n funny)
Bf and his sis (am jealous)

Notice my new watch (shinning brightly) Lolx

The cousins...

The gu gu-s at the back row (missing one bride's mum)
I like 2nd n the 4th gu gu-s



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home