Welcome to Pling World

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dinner with Alvin...Edogawa


Am back to Edogawa..The first time i went was with Min.
Now went with alvin coz gt craving for jap food and moreover gt 30% coupon..
Anyway.Dinner was on me..ate $40+..
Alvin treated me to dessert at Gobi..Level 1 of The Central Mall..
Go check it out..The lady boss is veri nice..I like the service..
Well..I insist on having 2 desserts..One which we have it there and the other ake away coz it's so damn cute..Its called the chocolate factory..6 small pieces cost $12.80...
I shall let u see the pics..
This is the Dark Angel which i had it there..Cost $7.30..
The chocolate content is freaking rich and kinda sticky chewy.
Recommended to drink lots of H2O after consuming...
This is the Chocolate Factory which i find it damn lovely and cute...
They are small pieces..All are choolate..For the Mini Burgers that u see..They are chocolate too but they do have flavours added..Eg The green colour is mint..
Am so happy with the desserts yesterday...Am wanna keep the desserts for long but Lady boss said it's better to consume lastest the next day...K...i shall say bye to my lovely desserts...
Oh yeah..Alvin treated me damn good yest..
Well, i guess i should just let go...Shall see...
K, Monday is coming...Am nervous and not ready yet...theres's lots of theory..
May guan yin bless me wif more memory...
Bye dears!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home