Welcome to Pling World

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dinner at Edogawa Clarke quey

Didnt went club with collegues coz timing all not right..Meet up min n he owes me a treat..:)Ming's treat at edogawa...Nice seating that we were brought to...Can see the view of the clarke quey
We had teppanyaki set as well as my fav mackeral fish n garlic rice..
I find that the garlic rice is veri nice but min dont feel that way???

Take a look at the food pics
Last but nt least my Fav Mackeral.. but kind of oily wor..
We are taking photos..esp min insist this n that..dotz
idiot acting gentleman..nv help me refill lo...
Went to have a drink after dinner, at Clinic.. There's 91.3fm Roadshow..Playing music..Nice


k, going for class le...Bye guys!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home