Welcome to Pling World

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Labour Sentosa day

The night before went to sing k with Cutie xiong...Supposely go club with tammie but amy don wan go..Alvin jio so ok...but zouk was freak long queue...

Labour day went to Sentosa with dear...I allow him ti slp til noon coz hardly get to slp till late on a weekday...Meet him at vivo 3+..eat our lunch and set off to Sentosa 5+...Hmmm, timing like sun setting off soon..it's ok...i just wanna get a relax time...Oh yeah..It's damn crowded.


Saw Chen Hang Wei n his gay friends playing volleyball while me & my boy enjoy our drink n chill under the sun..heex
Sun set n we head off to other places n take photos...









I love the last pic...Looked so nice..Enjoyed myself today..
I wanna go Sentosa again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home