Welcome to Pling World

Friday, July 18, 2008

It's been a long...

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since i last blog..whoohoo..yeah!!left RSH and my next phase is at FJB..
Well, many things happen lately..
Quarreling with Alvin..my upcoming exam which starts on Monday, my workload..
Oh ya, executive left and boss offer me the job scope..wow..it's full set lo..but luckily it's a small brand - Sheridian..
Hmmm, as per boss..she will give me a promotion..in terms of position as well as salary increment..hmm.i guess the increment will be damn little coz collegues say boss is stingy..
Exams is coming on Monday...i fall sick and i yet to finish my 3 modules revision...
Oh ya, am going bangkok after exam with Alvin..departing on 31st July...4D3N trip..
I will take more pic and share wif your..cant wait, looking forward to my trip...heex...
May guan yin bless me for my upcoming exam..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home