Welcome to Pling World

Monday, April 07, 2008

I'm back

It's been a long time since i update
Exams are over and my 1 week of holiday is going to be over...
This coming Wednesday sch term starts and once again market reserach module consists of 2 credit..Haiz..tough...Work harder...
During exam period, i cant help but learnt a game and that is MAJONG....
Hahahha..i now gian liao..ask family member n bf to play wif me...
nothin much change..
Just that my bf treated me good as usual but his attitude towards me changes as in he will slowly used to my nonsense...
He's more patience with me now..dote on me alot..
oh ya, went bedok interchange eat yummy food..
That's "i loving it"
This coming term...
i PROMISE to talk lesser during class and concentrate on studies
I gonna stick back to my exercise regime coz my bf feed me alot of night dinner..
so far so gd....
Misses everyone.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home