Welcome to Pling World

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Eveything will turn out well

Visited Ah ma just nw at Changi Hospital..
Boy bought me there..went eastpoint to but fruits..was thinking whether flowers or fruits is better...His mum suggested fruits..While queuing for payment..i was looking up & low for boy..
He's back with a stalk of rose as well a small bouquet of flowers..
The pink rose is meant for me well the bouquet is for his mum..
Oh my, hw sweet he is...I was with my widest smile at that moment...It was so funny thankin him..
Went over to hospital, ah ma looked so thin suddenly...
She's unable to talk to us..no idea if she's able to recognise us..but dear called her, she's so happy to see him...it touched my heart...feel so sad...guess dear almost drop a tear...
The aunties are there...from their conversation, it seems like ah ma is recovering & slowly responding...Hope everything will be good..dear gotta treat her well...
Praying hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home