Welcome to Pling World

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine's Day celebration

My Valentine's Day at Intercontinental Hotel
Didnt went class coz dont wanna waste time to enjoy the facilities
The pic below shall explain..

Dearie went early to do the heart shaped on bed..



Bathroom



My lovely rose..

Posing on our bed





Dearie giving me flower..Whoohoo...

My gifts for dearie..A card n perfume

Dearie posing (To be a model?)

Had our dinner from 7pm to 9plus..Haaaa

Dinner at Emiranda restaurant at Chjimes Victoria Street
Mussel with garlic bread (Garlic bread looks funny)

Mussels gt ard 15pcs i think...damn nice esp the sauce

Chicken kebab & Mixed Grill

Our Valentine's Day dinner

Cute Dearie..
The scenery shiok

Behind us is a church



Our desserts back in our hotel after dinner

Blueberry chocolate

Strawberry coated with chocolate (dearie made for me)

My Valentine's Day cake for dearie

Wow..Damn lots of desserts

Celebration..

Getting rm svc guy to help us take photo

Our champagn n chocolate



My rose from the hotel

Wow..liew..dearie super happy

Pretty n happy Pling

Opening the bottle



Going to bed...
Our Breakfast buffet the the olive restaurants..
Lots of spread..








Check out at 4pm..
Thanks to my dearie Alvin Ong, i had a wonderful and memorable Valentine's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home