Welcome to Pling World

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feeling sad

My appeal was unsuccessful, told my classmate, he told me to appeal as personal concerns..
Hmmm, friday the only chance coz UOB director Mr Alan will be there to give us FYP briefing..

Did i mention FYP???yes, it's FYP..omg...i gonna be in a stress condition after this week..
Had a quarrel with my bf over facebook stuffs...
Seriously it's a media that is not bringing any benefits, i feel sad instead..
I don understand relationship being complicated, stupid reason...
He drop me a msg this morning that say's he's sorry n he don care such thing abt net stuffs..

Do take note on this women in Facebook Summer Yann, she's a real B****..
Shuyu, think am mean here but cant help..
Whahahhaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home