Welcome to Pling World

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Seafood Harvest @ Bugis

Met dearie on saturday but its like evening time..
He did ask me if i wanna go over Vivo to have lunch with his parents etc..
AFter which he need to go hospital coz he uncle got some tumour thingy..

Last min telling me lunch..
Confirm i cannot make it de la..
I need to bath, etc..at least 2hrs lo..

Take a nap till 230pm..He called me to meet me..
I was sleeping actually..
I rched bugis like 5pm lo..Haaaaaa

Had early dinner over at level 2..Seafood harvest..
Everytime i passby but didnt went in to try coz perception not nice..
No idea why i wanted to try it suddenly..


Their interior is kinda cosy..

Level 2..

I love this bowl of Lobster bisque!!

It comes with garlic bread too $5.90

My peach mango smoothie

While waiting for food,took some pics..

Give me a smile..Gosh!

Me.

My course:Grilled seafood pasta

it comes with a small bowl of salad

Dearie's course: Sterloin with crayfish


Us over dinner..

Saw this mirror when approaching carpark..


My dearie trying to be hip?? He bought his cardigan @ HK..

Coz i said it looked nice on him..

Returing home and dearie prepared chocolate fondue for me..
Raspberries!!!!!!!!

Thank you my nice bf!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home