Welcome to Pling World

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bad evening

Guess wad??
It was rainning in the evening..
Dearie came and pick up from work and drove me to marina to catch our movie..

It jammed all the way...
And of course i am late for the movie!!!

I'm so frustrated in the car but kept silent coz i don wanna make dearie feel Pek chey..
Haix..A sad evening i should say..

Was looking forward to the movie..Haix...
Reached there at 716pm and the movie starts at 715pm..
Asked the box office ladies if they are holding to any tickets..they gt no idea..
gosh!!

I walked off sadly and went to esplanade to have dinner, over at the dinner i checked my hp..
i gt a missed call from an unknown no...Its the organiser!!!
She said that she left the tix over with the usher...

BLOddy!!! angry of myself!!!
Argh!!!!!!!

Forget it..
i went to new place to have dinner today..
Its dearie's treat coz he wanna cheer me up..

We went to the stock pot..
Sandwiches
Soups
Salads

My soup..Mussel & Clam Chowder @ $7.90

Dearie's order, lobster & crab meat bisque

My plan to go esplanade is to have my chocolate fondue..
@ Max brenner...I love it!!

I think it is my fifth time going there...

Mashmallow & banana cake

Banana & strawberry

I love only dark chocolate

My desserts...

See the Adidas Jacket am wearing??
Dearie bought for me over at Hong Kong..

Thanks dear for cheering me up this evening..
He's sleeping on my bed now..he's too tired to drive..
I shall look @ my Cleo magx..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home