Welcome to Pling World

Thursday, December 04, 2008

My Birthday Dinner with Handsome Dearie Ong

Handsome Ong ordered flowers to be delivered to my office..
Heex..it's sunflower..


My flower!!!

My birthday present from him..3 dresses in it..:)

I unwrap le..(shd have taken together with ribbon)
It rain in the afternoon...Luckily by dinner time, the rain stops

Dinner at Dempsy Seafood Jumbo...Whoohoo..
I asked him many times to bring me to eat at Jumbo but he say ex...
hahahha..i finally had the chance!!
Deshelled prawn coated with salted egg(damn nice) $20

Our Fav KangKong...Geex $8
Red Tilapia fish (the fish looked so angry when killed) $28

Chilli crab(waited a long while)$41.80
Whoohoo~

He's like an angel..(gt effect?hahah)

He's busy eating crab..sweating..

My Hasima & dearie Honeydew Sago $6 & $3.50 respectively
My dessert taste damn nice,better than bugis one
So matching..dearie also wear blue..Geex!
Christmas tree~
He's trying to move the tree??
Hua Chi..(cannt tahan)
Alvin & Pling

Thanks to my Dearie handsome Alving Ong!
Greatly appreciate..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home