Welcome to Pling World

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Results out!!!

Well, results is out on CNY eve.
I dont dare to open the results slip initially coz scare i would score badly.
SMS all my click that results is out..They r freak gan chiong lo...
Hahhaha..
Anyway after pursuasion by caleb, i open the result slip...
I did well for my financial Management :87marks (Hurray)
Afterall, my maths is still great..but too bad i'm nt in a/c class.
Consumer behaviour and Economics Industry got B and C respectively..
I'm nt satisfied with my EI results..
Now i'm scare of MMS..the result is nt out yet.Shd be receiving the results this week. I dont think i will did well for that paper..
Please pass..
As for my boy, he said he will open see his result after new year coz don wanna spoil CNY mood..
I told him that i would like to be the first the open his results and he have no objection.
I opened his result just now after class in the car, praying hard that my boy will pass.nt expecting gd grades but pls let him pass.. i do nt wish to see him sad..
Thank god, he PASS those three subjects!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya, he did not score well..scoring C & D results but i'm greatful..
He's so happy...Hip Hip Hurray..3 Cheers!!!!!!
Now we r waiting for our MMS results..may god/guan yin bless us through..
I promise i will study more for my next exams..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home