Welcome to Pling World

Friday, July 27, 2007

Admiralty Consultation

I'm afraid to go see doctor anymore for this mth of July.

On clinic's record where staffs are required to sign off shows that i have visited 4 times for the mth of july.I wonder if HR allows, if nt i would have to pay??Hopefully not...

"Have you ever been to overseas for the past two weeks"?Said the doctor..Pls la..What does it got to do..dont tell me i kena virus from Taiwan whereas my the other 2 friends didnt kena..Lolx..

"Breathe in & out"....Liew..said so many times..wonder hw hard doctor wants me to breathe??dotz..requested for 2 days MC but doctor said"You can come again if you're nt feeling better the next day,then i give you MC again"..kaoz!!!Wad can i do??walked out of the room obediently..blame myself for nt being a doctor but i gt a nurse friend..: )

Told Joe that i almost slept everyday and he said "hey,who dont sleep everyday"?whahaha..Yeah..Something is wrong with my Eng...lolx...iyo..i meant i slept almost 24hrs a day la..eat,sleep,wake up eat med again,sleep..routine..

Have to go work tomolo..clear my in-tray before ending my weekend..Whoohooo...no more work..Can go hiaoz..haaaa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home