Welcome to Pling World

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ichiban..bang bang

Back from ichiban feast at Toa payoh Hub..
Have been going there eat afew times this month..Just feel that the food over there is nice as compared to sakae.Opps!

During office hours,the gals have been discussing to go club..I was like whoa, out of sudden so on sia??lol~I don ffel like going tonight hence remain silent throughout their conversation, only to reply them hmmm,see first..Hiak hiak

Anyway in the evening decided to go for sushi dinner.The gals thought it would be buffet..Argh!I don wan..Feeling so bloated after that makes me puke..Thanks for agreeing to go Toa payoh eat coz near my house though it's still far.
Taught Helen n the rest how to play five ten during dinner and she had fun figuring out just like how i have started to pick this game in the beginning..Recalling the Past~~~
Miss those days where we go club together with the guys..Laughing at those who are drunk..HAAz..Seems like we can hardly get together again..

Helen,Lets go drink when there's time..I cant wait to see you drunk..I m imagining now..Lol.Whaaaa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home