Welcome to Pling World

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

200 pounds!

I have finally watch my fav Movie.200 Pounds
Haaaaaa!Its nice, funni & Touching..I cried nearly at the end of the movie..Be prepared for a packet of Tissue just in case.

That lady's feature from some view/scene looked like Taiwanese star Vivian Tsu.
As for that man,he looked like Hu Yan Zu.No idea wad's is his Christian name..Handsome.

Wadever it is,Kinship/friendship is valuable.
Below are two videos that you can have an overview of this movie.




I went down to Taka before watching movie with RSH collegues.
Motive: Restock my Cosmetics,intend to buy Loreal stuffs
However,after one round of looking at all the brands,i bought Bobbi brown Cosmetics..
Gosh..That Cosmetician damn knowlegeble..service acceptable..
Since she have the same skin tone as me,she recommended what tone she's using.
Bought Foudation,concealer initially.. adds up to $115.She then ask me to top up to $150 and i can be a member..Okie, i bought a makeup base SPF moisturer and it adds up to $195.She then again upsell again by asking me to top up to $200 and i will get a mini small pack gift with mascara,Lip Gloss,moistures & lip stick.
Well,i bought additional sponge and totalled up to be $202.....

ARgh!!!That's exp men!!Being a member,they will complimentary 1 make over,6 makeup lesson tips on facial coverage etc..Feels that the Price is quite alright afterall i got $100 vouchers to offset..Haaaaaaaa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home