Welcome to Pling World

Monday, April 30, 2007

Troubled...Headaches

Have been pondering about my future for the past few weeks.

What do i want to achieve in future???That's the question that i going to fufill..
I will turn 21Yrs this Dec..I got to make plans...
1.Which school should i take my course from?
2.I gonna take part time job?
3.Quit my current job and find one that's better pay?
4.I cant bear to leave everyone..Sadzzz

Friends ard me have been trying their very best but me??
I do strive but it seems like i'm nt moving ahead at all..

Nt moving though,i still feels that i m freaking busy..
No time to do research..I wanna sleepsss.have a break..Yawnzz.
Again,the feeling is backie..Feels like taking leave in the morning..
Oh ya, My dear geraldine had left company,cannot gossip and grumble to her le..
Will be missing U.. :(

Okie..For this week, i shall made my decision..:)Whoooo!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home