Welcome to Pling World

Sunday, May 20, 2007

SUnday Feedom~

Does my new blog skin looked better?
haa.needless to say.guess better than previous one.

Off work Today yeah~Pak Seng (Pan sai) msg me this morning ask me help him.lol~
I was still on bed lei uncle..Haaa.Anyway didnt go..Do some house cleaning just like yrs ago..Have become lazy ever since i went to work..Mum do nag at times but guess she's used to it.She helped me to wash clothing somemore which i didnt bother to wash it for weeks..Lol~Geez

Hopefully my sis can see through this stupid ex she had once..Bastard..Dislike him!
Seems like everyone is leaving for good..Sad lei..Saw lynn yesterday and told her that is she aware that alvin had a gf?She's not aware at all and shoot me..Arent u Sad??I was stunned,anyway replied oh yeah wad for?I shd be glad..
Alvin is my Sec friend which in fact he already know my existence in Pri Sch.Lol~~
He's been my pal throughout my sec days,there for me,cared for me and it do makes me touched..However,i remain friends with him..
Been to his house for gathering once..Have been asking him to invite me over to his hse for dinner n guess wad?his mum feels so happy abt it but i didnt go at all.
Anyway,just feel that this friend of mine is a great company.Whenever he have a relationship,he will MIA till his relationship is over..Well, I do mind but wad for?
Guys shd be with their gals..Understood :)

Feels like being a air-stedwardess at times.Flying ard freely.Somehow my parents disapprove..Hmmm~ Thinking of some solutions..Heeex Heex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home