Welcome to Pling World

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Fling

Was having Fling wif this guy recently..Wont tell ya who he is but i have no idea will we progress coz the possiblity is quite low..

I do have some comments abt him..as in if i don go along wif him..These are the reasons..
1.He's way Younger than me.
2.He's kinda don give me security
3.Sometimes don like the way he talk.
4.Does not have the height i yearn for my partner to be..

Anyway,We shall See..

Didnt go club last night when Alvin did actually ask me along..Was on the phone wif him and he passed the phone to his mum..Had afew words wif his mum..His Mum is so funni..Haaa.Anyway i told her that Alvin didnt ask me go to their house during CNY..Lol~

Yeah..Had a deep feeling yesterday Evening..When the Mobile TV shows those ppl who are affected with the Recent Indonesia Earthquakes and the plane incident.How fortunate i was living in s'pore..Sad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home