Welcome to Pling World

Monday, February 26, 2007

My first Entry after Mths...Years..

Hi,
I decided to have a blog to update on what's happening ard me..It's been a long time since i posted entries (NYP days).
Year 2007!!Pig YeaR.I shall talk about my family..I have a great family though we do quarrel with one another at time over small matters especially with my brother..Hope he understand my intention as he grow..:)
I used to dislike and presence of my sis..But ever since she gt herself a bf,occassionally went over to her bf hse stay over for days..I began to miss her nonsence..Seriouly,somehow you feel there's no one ard you..But i feel good to own the bedroom to Myself..I can sleep late with lights on,early morning wake up tuning on my Radio listening to my Fav music was what i want to have..With my sis ard,i couldnt.
Daddy N Mummy were great!!As usual,over the years,Mum still loves to play majong with her San Gu Liu Po...Daddy now become high tech--Surf net betting
I Hold on to 2 Jobs-Sakae Service Crew(3yrs + le) & RSH S'pore Accounts Assistant.Working on PH and weekends over at sakae, office days at Wisma Gulab.Friends kept on asking dont you feel tired.The Answer is yes! I do feel tired but Sakae job have become a 2nd home to me. Imagine 3 years+ of Hard work..the time i had in sakae have become memories,couldnt bear to leave,sakae friends i met through the years make me hold on..moreover my income will decrease!!I need to hit my saving target..one word,No one will feel that $ is enough..:p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home