Welcome to Pling World

Monday, February 26, 2007

I dislike troubles...

Life starts to change with problems coming up..I seriously feel like crying..
Working full shift on Sat and had a slacking night over at Jane's house..received a call from my sis that mum didnt came home..She refuse to come home over certain stuffs..U need not have to come back if u don like,i cant do anything and one word,dont come and ask from me.I'm sick and tired of it,moreover i dont give a heck wad the consequences will be as it is u the one who make such thing happen!!!
Go and solve this problem urself and stopped giving reasons to tell us how sad or troubled you are..Please!!I want to be free from troublesssss..Life sucks at this moment..Dont feel like staying with you ard..feel like leaving hm..Freedom!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home