Welcome to Pling World

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wed Night--zouk (jolin)

Jolin is in town and will be having a showcase at Zouk today @ 7:30pm.
Cool..Isnt it..My best of friend..lolx.Wad's more is that i got a pair of ticket from my collegue..I be going with lian..Fantastic..will there be drinks provided..No idea..Doubt so..Check it out!

My stomach is not feeling very well today..Guess must be that yam cake which have upset my stomach...Thus only eating organic for Lunch..Mummy cooking sour and Spicy soup tonight..Should i give it a miss..yummy..Shall see..

Stupid Desmond asked me if either Sat or Sun is free, i kept silent..told him Sun full shift working wheareas Sat not sure yet..Coz that liangy lo..donno wad he gonna do for that day...Desmond wanna watch the pirates movie..i shall consider his invitation..

Had a thought last night,thinking whether this job suits me or should i be a financial planner just like sharon..hmmm,this will be a different route for me coz need communications with the public..Quite a challenging approach for me but should i give it a try..The offer is pretty much..not only u earn salary, could also get a chance to go overseas when performing well..On my thoughts..ACCA seems to be the only institution that is internationally recognised..But it's gonna be though!hmmm..Thinking Hard..

back to work..will upload pIc..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home