Welcome to Pling World

Monday, November 30, 2009

Spa Day!

I had a relax day today..
Spa day!!

Having a spa treatment together with dearie @ Spa Infinity!
Its located at Far East Shopping centre..

Met dearie there @ 230pm coz massgae session at 330pm..
So went there earlier to enjoy their facilities..

Jacuzzi, steambath..
But men's got additional Cold Jacuzzi pool..


This is female's Jacuzzi..
I haven ON it yet so no bubbles..Heex

Me in Sarong..


They have almost everything..
Hair dryer, hair-spray,lotion, powder etc..

Robes & towels...Disposer panties avaliable too..

After enjoying facilities, went to the waiting lounge..waiting for massage session!

Dearie in rope..

After massage session..i looked sleepy..

Talking cock to me..Hahaha

His seafood noodles

Black pepper pork..

My set meal..i was bloody hungry coz nv eat breakfast & lunch..
I meant go spa cannot eat too full and moreover i woke up late..Haha!

After dinner, went shopping and i bought myself a dress!!!
I love it..Its for me to wear on my bday..
Will take pic and show u guys..
Told dearie i got cravings for chocolate and he bought me to have it..
Desserts comes with compliementary teas...

My brownie..Its nice!

Dearie's dessert..too much cream..

After cakes..more to come..
Ice-cream..Strawberrt,melon & green apple flavour...

I had a great day today!!
Relaxing and lots of laughter..
Long weekend and soon i got to go sleep for work tomolo..

Boring..but boss on leave tomolo...
Hurray!!!
I got to do mani & pedi for bday..
Thinking of buying a shoe too..

AM thinking am thinking..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home