Welcome to Pling World

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Twilight: The New Moon

Watched Twilight The New Moon @ GV Tampines..
Its full house..Oh my..

Tell you something..The movie is great!!!
Vampire Vs Wolf..
I love it!


My collegue is crazy over Robert Pattinson..

Another poster of the movie...

New moon poster..

Taylor Lautner seriously got a nice body!
Dearie say he wanna trained to become like him..
And i was like oh pls!!!I don want..Hahaha!

The wolves!!Nice bodies!!They are handsome and cute too!!

This is Jacob..

Alice's partner smells bella's blood

Do catch the movie my dear friends..
Highly recommended..
But ending kina argh!!!
I canot wait for the next Twilight!!!

Where's Victoria??Why no news of her??
What will happened to Jacob?
Will Edward really turn Bella in Vampire??
Vampire Vs Wolf

Looking forward to the next Twilight movie!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home