Welcome to Pling World

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pling birthday celebration

Its an advance birthday celebration for me..
Had dinner with my Wrss gang at Bugis Chong qing..

I had lots of prawns! Goodness..
Sure tio high cholesterol
Others simply love eating instant noodles..

Went over to Ji de Chi for cake cutting..


Finally he appeared after MIA for more than half a year..
Thanks for coming weiming..
Its nice to see you..
Study hard!!

She told me she's unable to come but showed up..
Heex! Thanks Da jie da!

Weishen..she always take cab down..Hahaha

Tecky who got an auntie as PA..Hahaa..
hmmm, i should say admin

Creepy..HahahaThe funny guys

Shuyu,clement,Tecky

Tecky always appears as extra in our pics

My bday cake..Its from Phine Garden @ AMK..
They said its very nice..HDB Tai Tai got recommend before..

Cy cant wait to eat the dessert the moment it comes..

Recommended durian puree with pomelo sago to weiming..
He loves it!

Happy cutting cake with me huh?
Hahaha!

This pic is so funny!

The guy whom took pic for us is simply funny..
He hold the camera slant abit and yet his friends said he's a professional!
Oh my!

Happy Bday to me!!
Should i mention my age??
Gosh..i start to feel old..
Damn!

Another pic please

The cake that is rich in chocolate..

My ladies..

My guys..

SHuyu..Clement extra..

He came after our session..

Went to Amber 21 pub after cake cutting..
I went there for awhile and went home..
Coz today i went for a jog @ Bedok Reservoir..

A great thank you to my guys and gals for the celebration..
See you guys again!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home