Welcome to Pling World

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Bachelor degree in Marketing result

Was gan chiong about my result for the past two days and it arrived yesterday.

I rched home after gym 9pm.
Opened my letterbox, there's my result slip & graduation ceremony letter..

Cant believe it, i have completed my bachelor degree..
Oh my...
it was a tough 2 years..Happiness & saddness

I was hopping to get a 2nd upper class coz result is between upper n lower..
kinda worried..

Opened the letter and saw first division (i thought i gt first class!!!!) hahahhaa..
I quickly take a closer look..
It states you are awarded Second Class Honours First Class Division..

Whoohoo!!!
At least i got the result i wanted..

Alvin got 2nd lower class which is miracle...hahhaa..
Coz he himself was expecting 3rd class coz his results is like passing rate only..

Thank god that both of us did well..
Gonna see other classmates on 7th Nov @ Raffles Convention..
Ceremony will be held there and we will be wearing the gown which we have to rent it..
Looking forward to that day!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home