Welcome to Pling World

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Julie & Julia Movie



Sypnosis
Meryl Streep is Julia Child and Amy Adams is Julie Powell in writer-director Nora Ephron’s adaptation of two bestselling memoirs: Powell’s Julie & Julia and My Life in France, by Julia Child with Alex Prud’homme.

Based on two true stories, Julie & Julia intertwines the lives of two women who, though separated by time and space, are both at loose ends...until they discover that with the right combination of passion, fearlessness and butter, anything is possible.


Let me see..I dont do cooking..
But there's one chinese new year where i bake some cookies..
I bought them to my friend house to share with others.
One guy friend of mine actually finishes it up and commented thumbs up!

Oh my god..I was so happy in hearing that..
The thought of the many hours baking cookies did paid off..
The feeling of being appreciated is great!!
That's my favourite cooking experience!



Remember to catch this movie!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home