Welcome to Pling World

Thursday, October 08, 2009

My FYP Results, Double A

Met up last night, visited his grandma coz she's hospitalised.
Hope things will get better else he will really get upset.

On a happy side,
I received my FYP result last night..
My FYP is a double credit module and it defintely affects me alot if i dont do well in it..
I got 74 for FYP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It a grade A..
Meaning double A..
Whoohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So i did my overall calculation of all the grades in my entrie course of study.
I got 59.675!!!!!!!!

FYI,
50-59 (2nd Lower Class)
60-69 (2nd Upper Class)
Argh..i need 0.325 to get Upper Class..

AM sad after doing the calculation...
Thinking back it's all because of a particular module which i failed in and basically i have no idea i failed that module..
I did a petition at that time with the support of Alvin and others..
Till date, there's no response yet..

I then called my coordinator this morning to ask for my classification.
She said the pass list will be sent to us in 1-2 weeks time.
If i get a 2nd Lower class, i can try to appeal that the failed module does impact in my final classfication.

I am really praying hard now..
I need a 2nd Upper class!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home