Welcome to Pling World

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Our 2nd year Anniversary

Today should be our 2nd year Anniversary..
But my dear friends would kw how am feeling..

ANyway, as mentioned in my last post i gave him a little gift and this is it..

With Flash

W/o Flash..

So wad do u guys think of my art piece??give me ratings..
Heex..
My bro say 8/10..
Upon giving it to him, i asked him the same question..
How would he grade me out of 10?
I told him abt my bro's grading for me..
N u kw wad he say?
He said 2/10..
To make up my bro's grading 8/10 + his grading 2/10= 10/10
Will make up this..

Argh!!!!!!!!!!How sweet it was!!!!!
He say that its better than the 1st year...
Hmm, wad do ur think??

The first yr art-piece

I told him i hope he would keep it coz my efforts were in it..
He say Thank you, he'll keep me and he's touched by my efforts.
Really..

Nice hearing that..
Last but not least..
Happy 2nd Anniversary..

I have to grow stronger on my own..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home