Welcome to Pling World

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fullerton Chocolate Buffet

Dearie bought me to have Fullerton dessert...
I love it chocolate!!!

Many of my friends tried it before and finally i got my chance..
Heex!

On our way to fullerton..

Cant wait to try Chcolates!

We reached!

The Courtyard

Its real flowers yeah..

Our first few chocolate desserts..More to come..

Cranberry,chocolates,lychees

Did your eyes go blur??

Drooling??

Lots of servings..

I love the cranberry chocolate tarts

Yummy..my chocolate dinner


Hahaha..Dearie went to take all the cranberry..

Fruits after chcolate??

Chocolate fondue..
Getting "jer lat"

Choice of chocolate n they will boil for you..

Fullerton Toilet..
I love their toilet paper..Flowers design on it..

Had fun playing around..

We had a long walk at clarke Quay

Happy night..


Gigantic crab found along clarke Quay..

Found a secret place and i love their decoration..

Especially this..i love their wallpaper..

Thank you my dear for bringing to Fullerton..!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home