Welcome to Pling World

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Last lesson

Last night was the last lesson where almost all classmates are able to attend the class together..
Its very fast...2yrs have passed...
Oh my...
Though last night was the last lesson, i still have my FYP meetup where those chosen that module will still see each other..
i be seeing ppl whom i shouldnt..but who cares..I only focusing on my project..
Dearie chose the same module as me..Yep..

Therefore, after lecturer summarize his tips.
I went off together with Gerald n Ivan to chinatown..
Its cool..They wanna buy some "Cooling" tea etc..
Discover a shop where they sell super cheap stuffs..
My loreal moisturizer at retail selling @ $22+
But over there i purchase it @ $11.50..
Damn cheap..they also sells saloon shampoo (Those big bottles - lots of %)

I bought bird nest for myself...heex
Its buy one get one free..Good GSS!
Had some chat over at Swensen with my 2 buddies till like 11+
Then took train home...
Theres so much to talk abt..Gossips & Gossips..
Wonder we will see each other..
Hope July promo will be out so that they can join me n dearie for grad.trip..
Heex!!!!!!Am looking forward...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home