Welcome to Pling World

Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy week ahead

Looking at my organiser this morning on my this week events..
I am like oh gosh..guess i will be busy after work..not during work..
Hahhahaha..

I got like today and thurs free only..
Tues gathering with RSH collegues..its going to be a great one coz many are attending..
Wed got class..Last lesson for DM..
Thurs got stocktake at warehse...Hmmm..AMK?? i mention i will be free but who knows what time the stocktake will end..
Fri got the durian feast but dearie say he might have soccer match..Oh man!!!
Sat got FYP first lesson..Excited..
Sun Father's Day..

I donno when bf's dad will have their dinner..i cant slot in..
Hmmm..I gonna start on my FYP as well as my 2 others module's notes..
Last sem...gonna do a great one..
Min i think i need to interview as well..
wait for my good news!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home