Welcome to Pling World

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wonderful Friday

Went to Wheelock Big O to have dinner..
Was so hungry and start my first dish with dessert..heex..

The famous Spiky O

Its durian inside...So yummy..

Soup of the day Tomato seafood...


Our Expressions..Haahaha

My order:Fish& Chips

Dearie ordered Lamp chop
Dinner total damage: $60+

After dinner,went over to Goodwood park hotel to have our durian desserts..
I did bought Durian desserts for dearie befor and he loves it...

Isnt the place nice...omg..dearie almost want to book a night stay there..Whahaha..
Coz feel so relaxed and sleepy...Hahahah

Our durian desserts...We ordered more than these..

Total damage:$20.50

We'll be back next time...

I will be going durian feast next friday together with dearie with ieatishoot guests at east coast..Cool...!

Will update that more next week..

Min, i told my bf about the food..C.kurrage & tobbiko..He demand more..no la..kidding..was telling him u want a buffet meal from him..he's like..Dotzzz

Hahaha..quick, when meet me to collect???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home