Welcome to Pling World

Friday, May 29, 2009

Its Friday!!!! Whoo hoo...



Looking forward to Friday for the past few days..
Finally..
Finally..
Finally..
Finally..
Its Friday!!!Yeah...
Received my RSM results last night...
Oh man, i was praying hard that i can pass for this paper coz i do the wrong model..
Unexpectedly, i got a B for my RSM..
I was so HAPPY!!!!!!!!
Imagine if i were to do it correctly, i might score A...
But anyway am happy wif my results le...Geex..

I think i have been addicted to playing bejeweled.
Gosh..Was playing long 3 hrs last night after dinner..
Mummy cook Curry chicken, steamed crab n veggie..
Yummy!

Finally got a chance to attend course by FJ Benjamin..
It's advanced excel course!!It shd be beneficial to me..
I going to watch Terminator tonight!!
Will blog abt the movie..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home