Welcome to Pling World

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

X'mas Celebration @ Siloso Resorts

Wah...Christmas is over...Had fun last night together wif boy & his friends..
Celebrated this year christmas wif my boy over at Siloso Resort..
It's wow wow men!!!So nice..
Indeed there's a private Jacuzzi in the hotel...
It's outdoor..That's like wow..I love it men!!!imagine soaking in the jacuzzi, enjoying the sky, with fireworks..Wow...It's like in dreamland..
AnywaY, there's 4 couples who went..The host in indeed great...
My bought bought rolex game there & played..had shots
Next time try ask my boy lend me so can play wif my other friends...hahaha...
The ice cream that we left at the hotel melt...they nv put in fridge lo...
sianz...N they played a game of drinking the melted ice-cream..yuckss...
Yucks...
He n his gf tio also...Haahaha
I kenna as well..played 5-10.. but boy help me drink coz seriously yucks..make me puke only.

Countdown at roof top, circle ard the jacuzzi n cheers!!!Merry Christmas...
2 of them came late so we xchange presents after christmas..

The guys exchanged presents...
The guys simply wanna fight over the presents..it's so damn funni throughout the exchange session...Haaaaa





All aiming at the presents..Fight la...
My boy gt a levis belt n i gt a 1 set of crabtree & evelyn body shampoo & moisturizer etc..
There's this gal who gt a fondue set..gosh!!!i wan that too..So heng of her...Sia...
Played Pictionary, bluff etc..
During Bluff game, i drank alot coz lost..i kept asking to fill Chivas when others tio...
When it's my turn..everyone wants to kill me with Chivas to the brim..gosh..
Vomited throughout till the next morning...Luckily boy there, he told me he stood for 4hrs beside me..Lolx...
Overall, it's a great celebration though didnt pay much $$ but i gt myself drunk..boy is kinda unhappy that i'm drunk..k, well..i promise i will drink lesser next time..nw the thought of alchol
makes me wanna puke...
Merry christmas!!!!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home