Welcome to Pling World

Sunday, December 23, 2007

In the War of Elah

Went town shop after class yest..
Boy say wanna buy me christmas present.. more realistic if i chose myself...true la..
i wanna buy shoe & he kws "bantan" too...
I must give him some money..

Anyway finally ate my Ajisen noodles..Long queue again..
Went over to far east meet boy's friends..
Walked past Bikini shop n boy bought me one...lolx....
Went to lido see if there's any movie...decided on my topic's movie...
Actually i don wanna watch but boy say he pay..then ok lo, treat it as i accompany him..
Watch 1145pm show..hang ard starbucks talk cock...

Cfm chop his head is bigger than mine....

He tries to go behind me..His head back to normal size..
Wad sia!!!Cheeky!!!
Finally, wanna tell ur that the movie sucks..hahaha.coz i don understand where it requires lot's of thinking & interpretation..ma jiang wad...feel like slping in the cinema...but paisei..gt his friends..must show face...
Okie...2ml work half day till 1pm..Hurray....it's christmas Eve...
Going Sentosa celebrate..Cant wait...
Gonna bake my cookies le..hope it turns out well!!!Guan Yin bless...Hard work lei!!Lolx!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home