Welcome to Pling World

Friday, December 07, 2007

Birthday Bash

Oh gosh, it's been a long since i last blog...
Have been busy with examss...N nw it's over.. Let's Hurray~Heex...The feeling is great..
Went to Wheelock big "O" to eat lunch after last paper with classmates. Then went back to boy's hse then proceed our movie bking "enchanted"
I feel like i m a kid men!!The story is great.."Ever happily after"Cool~
Held me very only "21st birthday" on 01.12.07!
That's was a cool night just that some fellows give me last min msg unable to attend.
Make me freak only....

Ok..Picture shall do the job now...

Come on in..~

My gals~
No idea y mummy wanna take photo..hahaha
This is nice~Thanks!!!
My boy is over the moon...Is it his birthday???
Had drinking session afterwhich..Best night men!!!Guess all the guys enjoyed the night ba..

I had a great night...realli happy..Thanks for making it success & my boy for doing all the misc stuffs..

My 21 years old shall end with this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home