Welcome to Pling World

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ticket to Genting

Yeah..It's booked!!i be going to genting le!!!!!!!!!!!3D2N Dec...Finally after almost 10 yrs i guess.My birthday Month.whaaaaaa...Though unable to go wif my boy but i still gt 2 bestie friends to go with....Whoohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!Cheers!!!looking forward yeah..
Finally get to see boy coz Mon didnt get to see him...haaaaaa..met him together to have dinner porridge @ chinatown..whahaha..Yummy as usual...
Dear sent me & 378 hm....Parents jio him go have supper 2gether...He joined & have a great talk wif them...haha..cool..nice teasing/bullyin him..haaaaaa..
chat over with boy over sch issues & realise i haven revise my work when exam is like less than a mth away..gosh..Imagine i gt 4 papers to take..argh!!!!!donno how i gonna cope with it..May Guan Yin bless me....
Preparation for everything have to begin le!!!!!!!!Including my b.day bash!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home